Identify and Fix Compressed Gas Leaks to Improve System Efficiency and Reduce Operating Costs
Compressed air plays a critical role in powering food and beverage manufacturing processes. And, the generation and distribution of air account for a significant proportion of your energy bill. It is estimated that, on average, 20-30% of the compressed air you generate is lost to leaks* - an unseen element adding to your energy costs and putting increased pressure on your generation system.
Reduce your compressed air generation cost with AirCheck’s structured process to identify, quantify, prioritise, and document compressed air leaks inside your facility. Tailored to your site following on-site auditing to ensure the solution is right for you, AirCheck can deliver a return on your investment through:
- Improved capacity of compressors
- Reduced wear and tear on the compressed air systems
- Reduced pressures
What is Diversey AirCheck?
AirCheck is one solution within the Diversey Knowledge Based Services portfolio. These services are designed to help you address food safety and operational efficiency challenges while reducing your total cost of operation.
- Measure and trace all sources of compressed air waste
- Improve your compressed air utilization
- Determine which incremental improvements will improve efficiency
- Prioritize areas of improvement and take action
- Benchmark your business against industry performance using AirCheck’s analytic tools
Following an initial meeting to agree on the project scope and expectations, our specialists undertake the on-site Diversey AirCheck audit using specialised equipment to identify leaks while your plant remains in operation:
- Leaks are identified, tagged and documented and a detailed action plan is created to prioritise repairs.
- The repair schedule can be implemented as a project managed by the Diversey team or completed by your own maintenance team.
- Following the repair of these leaks, we will schedule a return 2 - 4 times a year to maintain your air system’s performance.
On completion, you will receive a full project plan, leak report, action plan and impact summary, documenting the financial and operating improvements expected from fixing the leaks. Your operational efficiency and total cost of ownership will be positively impacted as a result of Diversey AirCheck’s clear, structured process that identifies and prioritises improvement actions.